This site is a blog for musicians and music industry people. It is a free educational resource and it is also the way I advertise my music consulting services. I am an entertainment professional with deep roots in the music industry. Throughout my music career I have been a major label A&R representative, a music supervisor, an artist manager, a reality show producer, a bass player and the head of a digital record label.
- Artist / Band Bios Music writer Julia Rogers is now offering her writing services to artists and bands through MusicianCoaching.com (For More Details – See Artist and Band Bios)
- Marketing I can be hired to create a detailed marketing plan for your upcoming release or tour. (For More Details – See Marketing Plans)
- Product Management I can be hired to act as the head of a “pop up” custom record label for artists who wish to retain control of their rights. This involves not only the creation of marketing plans but the execution of these plans as well as leveraging my relationships to create and close opportunities. Depending on budget and client’s needs this process may also include the hiring and management of other specialists such as radio promotion executives and publicists.
- Coaching I can be hired to provide a diagnostic of your existing business and make suggestions on how to improve your business and advance your career. (For More Details – See Music Business Coaching)
- Corporate work Licensing, SEO, SEM and event production. Go here for more information.